The management of UNITED READYMIX is committed both individually and collectively to adopt and promote environmental best practices in all its operations and at the same time requires the same commitment from the business partners that are employed on each project.
To achieve this commitment, our goal is to implement an Environmental Management System in line with the requirements of ISO 14001, to comply with applicable legal, statutory and other requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of the system through regular reviews and enhancement.
Specifically, UNITED READYMIX will:
- Seek to minimize the adverse environmental impacts of all activities through environmental friendly approach and prevention of pollution
- Make efficient use of natural resources, including energy & materials
- Operate effective arrangements for the reduction, reuse, recycling, safe storage and disposal of waste
- Work in partnership with clients and business partners to promote effective environmental supply management to help support UNITED READYMIX policy and reduce pollution
- Facilitate the effective implementation of any environmental policies and procedures by providing appropriate information training and tools to achieve our environmental goal.
This policy shall be communicated throughout the entire organization work force and we shall ensure the availability of adequate resources for its implementation.